Wednesday 30 November 2011

ClickAds,Nigeria; How effective?

  A lot of Nigeria Adsense advertisers and publishers have been asking me about the effectiveness of ClickAds, Nigeria. Some who attempted advertising complain that the company does not have adsense policy. I gave many the option of trying to see for themselves rather than going on mere speculation or assumption.
  After a while I thought it wise to write about ClickAds, Nigeria in this my  blog site so that those who knew much about them or have been advertising/publishing can post their comment about this amazing site that provide solution for both advertisers and publishers in Nigeria.
 

           So the question is, can anyone tell me about Clickads, Nigeria? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR? YOU CAN SEARCH ENTIRE INTERNET &THIS SITE WITH THIS SEARCH BOX